- Why are there so many languages?
- You say there are 7,105 languages spoken today. Are those real languages or dialects?
- Aren’t the languages related to each other?
- Isn’t everyone learning English?
- What alphabet do you use to write an unwritten language?
- How do people learn to read the translations?
- Are you doing translation? What do you actually do?
I am going to write about each of those questions in the coming weeks. The first is already available. If you have another question, please submit it. I’ll add it to the list – within reason.